Our 2015 farm shares are officially on sale! This year we will be growing food for 20 farm shares (plus up to 12 mini-shares). We invite you become part of our farm.
A PARTIAL LIST OF WHAT WE GROW:
SPRING – lettuce, mesclun, chard, kale, arugula, cilantro, radishes, spinach, salad turnips, microgreens, bok choy, eggs
SUMMER – beans, carrots, beets, peas, snap peas, cucumbers, summer squash, peppers, eggplant, tomatoes, sweet onions, shell beans, mesclun, New Zealand spinach, garlic, scallions, flowers, peaches, raspberries, crabapples, garlic scapes, eggs
FALL – lettuce, mesclun, escarole, radicchio, daikon, radishes, cooking greens (kale, mustard, spinach, New Zealand spinach, etc.), beans, cut flowers, cucumbers, winter squash, onions, carrots, beets, garlic, leeks, chicken, duck, eggs
WINTER – microgreens, leeks, kale, mesclun, eggs, onions
CSA MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION:
* Fresh, delicious, organically grown vegetables, fruit, eggs, and flowers.. Eat with the season and share in the bounty!
* All shares come with flowers.
* Pick up at the farm on Thursday afternoons, 2:00 - 7:00
* Pick-Your-Own – All shares come with PYO privileges on certain crops including snap peas, cherry tomatoes, beans, cucumbers, and extra flowers.
* Each week includes a variety of crops, usually including salad greens, cooking greens, some kind of onion, some kind of root crop, some herbs, and whatever else is in season. Most weeks farm members also get to choose what they prefer from a range of items, depending on what is ready for harvest.
Laura Timmerman & Rob Creamer
Sweet Morning Farm
Leyden, MA 01337
|A September farm share|
|A mini share in September|
2015 FARM MEMBERSHIP FORM
SWEET MORNING FARM
910 Greenfield Rd.
Leyden, MA 01337
FILL OUT THIS FORM & mail with your payment.
Checks payable to Laura Timmerman.
All shares should be paid in full by May 1, 2015.
Pay in full by March 20 for FREE EGGS!
SELECT SHARE SIZE:
[ ] FARM SHARE $375 (two for $700)
(1-2 adults, 20-22 weeks)
[ ] MINI SHARE $130
(2 items/week, 20 weeks)
All shares include flowers and Pick-Your-Own privileges. All farm members agree to share with us the risks and rewards inherent in growing farm fresh, organic food.
Shares will start by June 4, weather dependent.
QUESTIONS? Please ask!